Be your own psychic. Become a master intuit for yourself and others through this extensive training.
We will help you open your natural intuitive gifts so that you can speak from cosmic consciousness and deliver spiritual counseling. You’ll gain confidence in your healing abilities and clarity about your life purpose.
Learn how you can…
- see, hear, feel, and understand intuitive messages for yourself or others;
- experience cosmic consciousness;
- use oracle cards as a divination tool to receive guidance from Heaven;
- gain confidence in yourself as a spiritual guide, healer, and psychic;
The course has two main objectives:
You will release blocks, fears, and old painful emotions so that you can hear the voice of the true self and receive Divine guidance.
2. Skill building:
You will learn and practice the step-by-step reading and healing methods developed through the Sundo Enlightened Living tradition in the spirit of Tao.
In this extensive course, suitable for both beginners and those who are already working professionally in a spiritually-based career, Rebecca and Yolessa will personally guide you through the steps to conduct Tao Intuitive Reading.
Through exercises, demonstrations, and guided meditations, you’ll discover how to work with cosmic consciousness to awaken your intuition and receive healing messages from Heaven—for yourself and on behalf of others.
At the end of this course, you’ll be eligible to be a certified Tao Intuitive Reader. This paraprofessional worldwide designation demonstrates that you’ve taken extra training to understand Mago Therapy methods, and underscores your preparation to teach others about such or give professional readings.
Whether you plan to use your skills for yourself, for your loved ones, or in your private practice as a certified Tao Intuitive Reader, this course will inspire you to gain clear guidance from your guardian angels which can help you in every area of your life.
Get answers and insights about the next steps for you to take; heal your own emotions; and develop the skills to be a professional reader (if you choose), ready to bring your unique blessings to the world.
OUR 50-hour CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- The Purpose of Intuitive Reading
- Energy Sensitization Training
- Resonance Brain Mapping
Becoming one with your subject
- Energy Alchemizing/Transformation
- Study of Human Growth, Purpose & Completion
- The Principle & Practice of connecting to Cosmic Energy & Cosmic Mind
- Emotional Healing
- Applying The 4 Extra Senses beyond the 6th Sense
- How to read with cards
- Muscle Testing
- Body Language
- Mindscreen Training
- 3rd Eye Opening
Initiation Ceremony as a bridge between heaven and earth while calling in the guardian spirits to protect you.
- Understanding Intuitive Reader Misnomers
- How to Cleanse Negative Spiritual Energy
- Coaching – How to help other actualize their true selves
- Ritual Practices – How to Manage Your Energy Levels & Rituals to help direct the outcome of specific situations
Study of breathing postures/asanas & Energy Circulation Techniques including sounding, tapping and vibration.
- Cultivation of the Tao Spiritual Intuitive Practitioner Mindset
- Tao History and Philosophy
- The Business of Intuitive Reading
WHAT MAKES our intuitive guide TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: We’ve refined our comprehensive curriculum over 35 years.
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your voice.
- Comprehensive & Integrative study of the subtle body
- Learn to truly guide from cosmic consciousness in the spirit of Tao
- Global Recognition: With a legacy that includes today’s wellness leaders and over 10,000 alumni in this Tao lineage, you are learning the best from an established source
- 20 hours of comprehensive intuitive reading and healing practice
Group Session Dates
*Private Study also available
Shared Room & Meals $4976
Private Room & Meals $5216
Private Study $6700
Payment Plans Available
Step 1 EDUCATION
Duration: 5 days or 30 hours
Location: Online; at Sedona Mago Retreat 3500 Bill Gray Rd. Sedona, AZ 86336
Step 1 consists of 5 days of guided curriculum education and practice.
Step 2 TRAINING
Duration: 20 hours
Location: Online; at Sedona Healing Arts
Step 2 is about learning how to deliver a 1-hour Tao Spiritual Intuitive Reading, through in-house apprenticeship and session study.
Your will build upon your previous study by putting your acquired experience of principle into practice. The apprenticeship includes further study into:
- How to guide people through healing phenomenon
- Session Practicum & Feedback from our readers
Step 3 CERTIFICATION CEREMONY
Location: TBA (online or offline)
Upon successfully completing Steps 1 and 2, you will be invited to attend a Certification Ceremony either online or offline TBA.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE PROGRAM?
You can now sign up online! Check out the schedule of our 50-hr training. We will follow up within 48 hours of receiving your payment with your training welcome materials. A $500 deposit is due upon enrollment to hold your spot. Full payment is required a week before the start of the program unless a payment plan has been previously arranged.
HOW PROFICIENT IN intuitive studies DO I HAVE TO BE TO DO THE 40-HOUR PROGRAM?
We require that you have taken our Finding True Self Training, which delivers the basic principles and experience necessary to developing as a Tao Spiritual Intuitive.
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO BE A guide?
No problem! Our 50-hour training is ideal for those who want to delve deeper into the study of the Tao Intuitive path, and to improve their own practice. It’s also great for students who simply want to have a transformational experience and to be a part of our thriving Community.
WHAT IS the TRAINING CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY?
If you cancel 14 days or more before the start of the program you be fully refunded, less a $50 administration fee. If a refund request is received between 13 days and 1 day before the Program begins, a nonrefundable credit (less a $50 administrative fee) will be granted and the credit can be used towards any of Sedona Healing Arts’ services and programs.
WHAT ARE THE 50-HOUR GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS?
In order to graduate from the program you must be paid in full and fulfill the following requirements:
• Attendance of in-class/onlinw intuitive training sessions
• Participation in a final session practicum
• Completion of apprentice hours
CAN I PRACTICE AT YOUR location DURING TRAINING?
When you enroll in the Tao Intuitive Reader program you will have access to all our healing rooms at Sedona Healing Arts and our guides for session practicum.
IS THERE A MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT TO TAKE THE TRAINING?
You must be at least 16 years old to take the training. If you are between 16 and 18 years old it is required that we receive approval from the trainer and written consent from your legal guardian 30 days before the start of the training?
DO YOU HELP ORGANIZE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR TRAVELLING STUDENTS?
Accommodations and meals are included in this training for the initial 5 day intensive if held at Sedona Mago Retreat. We do not provide accommodation for the 20-hr practicum thereafter.
ARE ANY BOOKS AND MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TRAININGS?
All Tao Intuitive Reader Manuals are included, but you will need to purchase additional required books.
• Living Tao by Ilchi Lee
• LifeParticle Meditation by Ilchi Lee
HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE ENROLLED IN EACH TEACHER TRAINING AT ONE TIME?
We typically have 10-12 individuals in our trainings but classes can be larger or smaller.
WHAT IS THE 40-HOUR ATTENDANCE AND CLASS MAKE-UP POLICY?
You will have one year from the last day of your 5-day intensive program to complete your attendance requirements for the 20 hr practicum.